FULL SERVICE DESIGN
Successful design is created through experience, communication and close attention to detail. Each client is unique and as a result we tailor our design services to meet all of your project needs. Our Full Service Design is available for single room or multi-room projects. At Lenore Design we provide a variety of services including from furniture + finish procurement, space planning and full renovation. We will work with you to ensure your needs are met and the space you imagined comes to life!
In order to achieve your new functional + captivating environment our creative process serves as a guideline for how your project will proceed.
THE CREATIVE PROCESS
- DESIGN CONSULTATION- A consultation is always the first step in the process. We believe a successful project starts with clear communication to ensure your needs are met. During this consultation we will discuss your projects scope-of-work, goals, timeline, and budget. Based on our consultation, we will present you with a personalized Letter of Agreement that will outline the project deliverables, design fee’s and terms + conditions. Upon approval and payment of the project retainer, we will kick-off your design project!
- CONCEPTUAL DESIGN- We will schedule a time to take measurements and photos of the space and use this information to develop the preliminary drawings and design concept. The design concept will evoke the overall desired feeling of the space and will help inform future decision making. During this time, we will also bring in the additional trades required for the project.
- DESIGN DEVELOPMENT- As the project progresses, we will enhance the preliminary design- this may include reviewing finish schemes and lighting selections or finalizing floor plans + architectural details for the space. Once these details are finalized you will be presented with a complete selection of furniture, fixtures + finishes for your space.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT- If your project requires construction drawings they will be issued at this time. During this phase will create and track all purchase orders necessary for your project and work with the additional trades to ensure the project is being implemented as desired.
- INSTALLATION- In the final phase of the project, we will coordinate installation of all purchased items including furniture, art + accessories to ensure no design detail is overlooked and your space is completed as we envisioned.
* Full Service Design is billed at an hourly design rate
Looking for a fast and cost-effective solution for your home? E-Design is simple way to work with Lenore Design without having to commit to the Full Design Service. How does it work? E-Design is completed virtually through close email and phone communication. This package is ideal for clients located outside of New England and is completely customizable to the individuals space, style + budget. With our guidance, you will email us pictures + measurements of the space along with a completed design questionnaire. We will then set up a phone consultation and nail down the design direction + budget. Once established we will get started planning your custom space!
- MOOD BOARD- We realize that it can be a challenge to visualize how the space will come together. After our design consultation we will deliver your personalized mood board based on our initial conversation. This board will evoke the overall desired feeling of the space which will inform future decision making to ensure a cohesive design.
- FLOOR PLAN- Based on your pictures + measurements a floor plan will be developed to include a recommended furniture + fixture layout.
- PURCHASE LIST- The approved Mood Board and Floor Plan will be used to compile your custom itemized furniture + fixture purchase list.
* E-Design is a flat fee service of $500 that includes one revision of up to 2 items